Citizens Cash Management
With this commercial checking account you can make the most from your money — earning money market rates while maintaining liquidity.
It requires a lower opening deposit than a money market account, and includes timesaving services like online banking, mobile banking, and a Visa® check card to make withdrawals much easier.
- Minimum daily balance requirement of $2,500*
- $10 monthly minimum balance service charge
- 6 withdrawals/transfer from your account per four (4) week or similar period**
- Excess withdrawals will be charged $5.75 each
- Interest paid on all collected balances***
- Free online banking****available (see a Customer Service Rep for details)
- Bill pay available for $4.95 per month
- Free mobile banking*****
- Monthly imaged eStatement AND/OR combined statement (upon request)
- Free initial Visa® debit card available (for qualified applicants)
- Early closeout fee within 180 days of opening is $32.95
- $2,500.00 minimum to open
* Balance information: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain the minimum balance required for the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
** If by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmissions) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
*** Rate Information: This account is an interest bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the daily balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly.
****Note internet provider charges may apply.
*****Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding these charges.