Presenting the most amazing free checking account in the Bluegrass Region! Kasasa Cash® lets you keep more money in your wallet with rewards that you deserve — like very high interest rates and nationwide ATM fee refunds!*
To get even more bang for your buck, you can link it to a free Kasasa Saver® account to receive automatic deposits of your Kasasa Cash rewards every month. Just do a couple of banking basics that make your life easier!
- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.01% to 0.50% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.03% APY* if monthly qualifications are not met
- Interest paid on collected funds
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free online banking*
- Free mobile banking**
- Free eStatements with images
- Free initial Visa® debit card
- $25 minimum to open
- *Note internet provider charges may apply.
- **Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding these charges.
Qualifying for your rewards is easy
- It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and agree to receive eStatement notices
- Be enrolled and log into online or mobile banking at least once per Monthly Qualification Cycle
- That's it! And even if you don't qualify, there's still no monthly service fee and you still earn interest at the base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning the huge rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/01/2015. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25.00. If qualifications are met each Monthly Qualification Cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during Qualification Cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly Statement Cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 earn 1.9917% interest rate with an APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.3490% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in range from 2.01% to 0.50% APY depending on the balance. The blended APY is calculated using a balance of $110,000. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.03% interest rate with a 0.03% APY. Interest is paid on collected funds. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Citizens Guaranty Bank as ATM transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Citizens Guaranty Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account. Kasasa Cash is a Negotiable Order of Withdrawal (NOW) account and we may require at least seven business day's written notice of a withdrawal. Nationwide and Domestic ATM fees are fees incurred within the United States of America. See Miscellaneous Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Fees may reduce the earnings on this account. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. A limit of one (1) Kasasa Product per primary account holder's social security number.