- Is my Access ID (user name) case sensitive?
Answer: Yes, all Access ID’s are case sensitive.
- What do I do when I get locked out of internet/mobile banking?
Answer: If you do get locked out of internet banking you must click “forgot passcode”. You will then be prompted to answer a series of questions. After you successfully answer the questions, you will then be sent an email with a security code that you must enter to access your online banking account. You must enter the security code within 10 minutes of receiving the email or you will not be granted access to your internet banking account. If issues still persist please contact us for further assistance at 606-723-2139.
- Why am I unable to view a newly opened account or loan on my internet/mobile banking account view page?
Answer: You must register each new account you open with your internet/mobile banking account. To do this go to the “user services” tab and click “add account”. You will then be prompted to add a new account.
- How often am I required to change my internet/mobile banking password?
Answer: You are required and prompted to change your internet/mobile banking password every six months.
- How much money can I transfer between my accounts at a given time?
Answer: You can transfer up to $5,000.00 at any given time.
- I have attempted to transfer funds between two of my CGB accounts; however the transfer amount is not showing in my new available balance. Why is this?
Answer: In order for a successful transfer to occur, you must go through the step by step process of transferring funds. You will be prompted to click “transfer” TWICE and click “done” before your transfer is successful. If your transfer is not showing in your available funds after clicking “done” please call us for assistance at 606-723-2139.
- Can I make a principle loan payment via internet/mobile banking?
Answer: Yes, you can make a principle payment to your loan. The system will calculate the principle payment for you once you select “make a principle payment”.
- Am I able to set up alerts notifying me of various account activities?
Answer: Yes, you are able to set up “notify me alerts” informing you of account activity. Click the “notify me alerts” tab on the home screen of your internet banking page. You can choose between various alerts that can be delivered via text or email address. Alerts include: account balance, account overdrawn, balance >, balance <, check #’s cleared, deposits made, and transactions made.
- Why does my account balance state N/A or a balance of $0.00?
Answer: Our internet banking provider, First Data Funds Express is most likely experiencing a temporary outage. Your account information is therefore not accurate. This an uncommon issue, in which you will receive an email notification from us regarding the outage. If the problem continues to exist for a prolonged period of time please contact us at 606-723-2139.
- How do I change my Access ID, Passcode, or Security Questions?
Answer: Select the “user services” tab on your internet banking homepage. You will then see a “security section” box giving you the option to change your access ID, change your passcode, or change your security question.
- How do I register for mobile banking?
Answer: If you are an existing internet banking customer you must go to the “user services” tab and select the “mobile enrollment” in the “manage account” box. You will then be redirected to the mobile banking enrollment website. You will be prompted to answer your selected security questions and provide your passcode.
- Do I have to be enrolled in internet banking to become a mobile banking customer?
Answer: Yes, you must register as an internet banking customer before enrolling in mobile banking. After enrolling as an internet banking customer you will no longer be required to log into your internet banking account if your prefer to use mobile banking as your primary account resource.