Citizens Guaranty Bank continuously invests in state-of-the-art online and mobile banking technology to provide you with the most secure online banking experience. We protect the confidentiality of each and every customer's online information. Here are some tips you can utilize to ensure that your online information is being protected:
- Do not disclose any personal or financial information to unauthorized individuals.
- Do not give any personal or financial information to any website that does not use encryption technology an alternative secure method.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis.
- Select passwords that are complex and difficult to guess.
- Update your computer operating system and anti-virus software on a regular basis.
Here are a few tips provided by the FDIC to help protect you from identify theft.
- Protect your Social Security number (SSN), credit card and debit card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers), passwords and other personal information.
- Protect your incoming and outgoing mail.
- Keep your financial trash "clean."
- Keep a close watch on your bank account statements and credit card bills.
- Avoid identity theft on the Internet.
- Exercise your new rights under FACTA to review your credit record and report fraudulent activity.